Over the last 30 years we have positioned ourselves ahead of competing building contractors in Northern Ireland by continually improving the services we provide to our clients.
We have an over riding directive to always deliver quality work, on time, within budget, which reflects well on all those involved.
Cleary Contracting Limited is engaged in the provision of a wide range of building contracting services. We recognise and are committed to reducing the environmental impacts associated with the provision of our services.
It is our policy to operate an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004. The overall objective of the policy is to provide a service that has a focus on minimising our environmental impact whilst providing quality orientated work.
We are committed to the concept of continual improvement and use the Integrated Management System as an improvement tool. Quality and environmental issues are viewed as our core business values and as such they are subject to constant review.
- We currently operate our business following these company objectives:
- Ensuring that environmental impacts are minimised and controlled
- Ensuring that compliance with all relevant environmental legislation is achieved as a minimum
- Ensuring that the services provided meet and indeed exceed the expectations of our customers
- Setting and monitoring specific improvement objectives to assist with the achievement of these overall objectives.
All employees are required to understand, implement and maintain the ethos of the company’s policy statement.